Oh, how we all love a good smokey eye. The best thing about a smokey eye is that it is absolutely timeless and classic. Just like some of your go-to outfits make you feel sexy, a smokey eye can help you feel the same way—without fail!
So, in light of all the weddings that I’ll be attending this wedding season, I wanted to start off on the right note and show you, ladies, how you can create your own sultry eye makeup look with minimal effort and with so much ease. Any time there’s a desi wedding to attend and you just can’t decide what to do with your lids and lashes, think smokey eyes!
[Read Related: 7 “Makeup Rules” you can Kiss Goodbye]
If you’re looking for eyes as dark as my jadoo (lol!), then you have to tune into the quick tutorial below! But, before we get started, let me run you through all the products I’ve used to bring this classic look to life.
What’s on my face?
- Makeup Forever HD Foundation in “Y415”
- Laura Mercier Flawless Finish Concealer in “3W”
- Milani Cosmetics Cream Foundation in “Almond”
- Laura Mercier Under Eye Setting Powder
- Milani Cosmetics Blush in “Luminoso”
- Benefit Cosmetics “Watts Up!” Highlighter
- Fenty Beauty Highlighter in “Hustla Baby”
What’s on my eyes?
- Morphe Brushes “350” Palette
- Huda Beauty “Rose Gold REMASTERED” Palette
- L’Oreal Makeup Lineur Intense
- L’Oreal Makeup Voluminous Mascara
- Huda Beauty Lashes in “Samantha”
What’s on my lips:
And now for the big reveal! Grab your brushes and palettes because we’re going to run you through how to get your own sexy smokey eye that’s perfect for any occasion, including all those desi weddings that are coming up!
View this post on Instagram