by Payal Patel
Slay the nude makeup look! Blush tones aren’t just for the spring and summer. These soft pinks and light nudes are perfect for keeping your makeup looking fresh and bright for the fall and winter seasons. Using shades with a soft rose tone can give off a beautiful winter glow!
[Read Related: Nars Makeup Review: Audacious Lipsticks]
You can make your eye makeup pop with a bold cat-eye using the NYX Cosmetics Matte Liquid Liner. Finish it off with the Tarte Tartiest mascara, and you just transitioned your look from work to a night out! The palette of choice for the eye makeup was the Morphe 35N palette, which consists of beautiful matte tones – GREAT everyday palette. And as you can see, it’ll easily help you transition from day to evening.
Apply the Urban Decay B6 Vitamin Infused Prep Spray to keep your makeup last long, and your skin hydrated in the cold weather!
[Read Related: BG Makeup Tip: How to Hide Under Eye Circles]
And check out the rest of the products I used to get the look- Ready, set, slay the nude makeup look!
Products (in order used):
- Pur Cosmetics 4-in-1 Liquid Foundation
- MAC Matchmaster
- LA Girl Pro Conceal Corrector in Yellow
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Biscuit
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Pressed™ Poreless Finish Airbrush Pressed Powder
- Tarte Sculptor
- C519 Crown Brush (blend contour)
- Luxie 207 (blend out nose contour)
- NYX Brow Gel in Brunette
- Luxie 215 (brows)
- Morphe 35N Palette (eyes)
- NYX Matte Liquid Liner
- Tarte Tartiest Mascara
- Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner in White
- Urban Decay B6 Vitamin Infused Prep Spray
- Milani Cosmetics Amore Matte Lip Creme in Precious
Payal, a true philly girl at heart and local Makeup Artist, has reinvented herself into a blogger and beauty expert. Her makeup artistry journey began in her mom’s makeup bag. 23 years later, she landed her first gig in the bridal industry. She fell so in love with beauty and makeup, that she continued doing bridal work, and has recently started building her brand as “PayalMUA”. As a blogger, beauty expert, YouTube-er, and makeup artist, she is so thrilled to follow her passion and see where this journey takes her!